In the wake of the fractious US presidential election, TED compiled a set of talks about improving political dialogue for the sake of “a better society.” The Guardian (UK) recently published an article about Christopher Lydon,Continue reading »
- Focus on charity law in South Korea
- Start here: prospect research in Germany
- Focus on charity law in China
- Want to learn about global philanthropy trends, tax incentives, and legal issues? Try these resources.
- New online course: Global Fundraising Success Starts on Campus
- Your institution went global. What about your systems?