A few of the things I am reading this weekend. “Baker slashes $50M in spending: Cuts part of $320 million budget fix” | CommonWealth News about the Massachusetts Governor’s cuts, which were announced Friday afternoon.Continue reading »
- Focus on charity law in South Korea
- Start here: prospect research in Germany
- Focus on charity law in China
- Want to learn about global philanthropy trends, tax incentives, and legal issues? Try these resources.
- New online course: Global Fundraising Success Starts on Campus
- Your institution went global. What about your systems?